Terra-Tempus Forums
Please log in!
Terra-Tempus Forums
Please log in!
Terra-Tempus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Terra-Tempus Forums!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» White list
[README] Your First Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby UnstopableGamr Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:31 am

» Brodsterbmx's moderator application
[README] Your First Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby brodsterbmx Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 am

» [8/3/12] We're back!
[README] Your First Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:36 pm

» [8/1/12] Well this just sucks...
[README] Your First Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:05 pm

» promotion application for nkmlegecy
[README] Your First Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 am

» Promotion! Mod!
[README] Your First Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:01 am

» Favorite Music
[README] Your First Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:57 pm

» [ULTIMATE README] A README For Everything
[README] Your First Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:19 pm

» [README] Website Guidelines
[README] Your First Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Smidds Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Top posters
Smidds
[README] Your First Suggestion I_vote_lcap[README] Your First Suggestion I_voting_bar[README] Your First Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
brodsterbmx
[README] Your First Suggestion I_vote_lcap[README] Your First Suggestion I_voting_bar[README] Your First Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
UnstopableGamr
nkmlegecy
meep__moop
JixRenti
Most Viewed Topics
Brodsterbmx's moderator application
[ULTIMATE README] A README For Everything
Promotion! Mod!
[Essentials] Basic Essential Commands
White list
[8/1/12] Well this just sucks...
[README] Your First Promotion!
promotion application for nkmlegecy
[8/3/12] We're back!
[iConomy] The Basics

[README] Your First Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smidds
Admin
Smidds

[README] Your First Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: [README] Your First Suggestion   [README] Your First Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Please read me first! This is how I would like you to format your post!

*First off, your title should be as follows:

[NAME OF PLUGIN] ~Whatever~

So basically, as it says, put the name of the plugin you'd like to see in the brackets, and then what ever you'd like afterword! Here's an example:

[Factions] Simple Protection

Here the user uses the ~Whatever~ portion as a point to comment on what they intend for it to do! But that's not what you always have to do Razz
You may always leave it blank, or put some funny text pictures, etc. I'll leave that part to you Wink

*Secondly, you're going to want to have the post be a meaty one. Don't just post the title being the plugin, and then the post being "because". I want to know why! I want you to persuade me! Also, I'd like for you to link to the plugin, and maybe even include some information as to what the plugin can do. Here's an example post.[/list]

(Title)[Factions] Simple Protection
[README] Your First Suggestion Factionslogo2-1024x336
Factions is a plugin used for claiming and protecting plots of land. Much like Towny, Factions utilizes predefined plots and areas for the users towns and kingdoms. With the simple print of a command (/f create [] to be exact) the player may create a Faction for themselves, and their friends! The plugin is a must have on all PvP and survival servers!
And here's the link!
http://goo.gl/DE0Zc

You might even want to add a few pictures, but that's certainly not required Wink
All in all, just follow these guidelines, and I look forward to seeing you in game!
~Smidds
Back to top Go down
https://terratempusforum.board-directory.net

[README] Your First Suggestion
Page 1 of 1